She-Ra “Princess Of Power” poster by Eamon O’Donoghue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• She-Ra “Princess Of Power” poster by Eamon O’Donoghue

On Sale Now! Mad Duck Posters returns to the Masters of the Universe mythos this week, with a brand new She-Ra poster!

“Princess Of Power” is an 18×24 limited edition Fine Art Giclee, with a run of 250 and cost of $65. The poster will be available to purchase Wednesday, October 11th at 12PM Eastern time!

Eamon O'Donoghue, Artist:
    I grew up on all things sword an sorcery and in the hay day of poster artists like Boris Vallejo, Greg and Tim Hildebrandt and Chris Achilleos. Boris in particular produced so many great and iconic posters that you often see them on bedroom walls in 80’s TV shows and movies. I certainly had a few. I have always wanted to have a She-Ra piece done in that more 80’s poster art style. She-Ra is devastatingly beautiful and glamorous but also super strong. I want to see She-Ra undiluted or “unchained” and depicted as the true fantasy icon that she is. To get the opportunity to do that with Mad Duck Posters is true honor, a massive feather in my cap and I hope folks like it as much as we do.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	She-Ra-Madduck-HMW.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	51239

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Yay! Thanks for promoting the She-Ra poster on the forum, facebook, and instagram. Appreciate the love and support from He-Man World

Comment

Amazing poster! That is the best artwork of She-Ra that I have ever seen!
      “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

That's music to my ears! Cheque is in the mail.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
          Captain Atkin commented
          Editing a comment
          I bought my poster

Excellent job Eamon! That poster looks fantastic!!

Comment

Nice work Eamon, your airbrush style here is magical!

I love seeing you one day doing a multi character poster like these ones, especially a MOTU version:

Name:	masters-of-the-universe-she-ra-princess-of-power-premium-art-print-500469-06.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	127.6 KB
ID:	51245

Name:	masters-of-the-universe-premium-art-print-feature-500214.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	202.7 KB
ID:	51246

Comment

Well my thing is the bold simple iconic type stuff but I do have a few ideas for multi character posters if I ever get asked. It all really depends on how well this sells I guess.

Comment

That poster is epic! Reminds me of the Barbarella movie poster from the 1960s.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X