Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone have Cartoon Network taped episodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200X Anyone have Cartoon Network taped episodes?

I'm curious if anyone here has the MYP episodes recorded from Cartoon Network? And maybe in digitized format? (or can digitize them)

There are some animation differences between the TV-version of the cartoon and then what ended up in DVDs.

I have found some video-files of the episodes from CN, but they were made over 10 years ago and are very poor in quality.

My attempt is to go through all the differences between these versions and showcase them to fans.

Animation differences? Wow! Didn't know of this... I'm intrigued now, ha,ha! I hope for someone to have any of these to check this out!

Comment

Damn had them on my original cable box's DVR but after some time it went haywire and I never got a chance to pull them off to a drive.

Comment

A seller on US eBay is supposedly selling TV recordings of 200x MOTU. Just search for "He Man - Complete VHS Season Vol. 1 - 10".
        “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Originally posted by D.M. View Post
          A seller on US eBay is supposedly selling TV recordings of 200x MOTU. Just search for "He Man - Complete VHS Season Vol. 1 - 10".
          Thank you very, very much for the heads up, D.M!
          I am now a proud owner of all 39 episodes recorded from original TV-airings, from the seller. Will be curious to see the quality once I get a sample digitized.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X