1. Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991)
    2. The Terminator (1984)
    3. RoboCop (1987)

Not counting Star Wars or Harry Potter:

1. That Thing You Do!
    2. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
    3. The Shawshank Redemption

Comment

1. It's A Wonderful Life 2. Star Wars: Return of the Jedi 3. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles

Comment

• TechTrek
        TechTrek commented
        Editing a comment
        We watch its a wonderful life every year for christmas. it has always been one of my favorites. its odd, because , the guy is sort of selfless his entire life, but he is also kind of a jerk to EVERYONE his entire life. lol. my wife HATES him. but she bares with my tradition!

• Y2Greg
        Y2Greg commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think folks like Martini, Bert, Ernie, Harry, and all the people he helped at the Building & Loan (during the bank run) would have come to his aid at the end if they didn't love/like him. George Bailey's problem was that he put others first, and it made him miserable because he was worldy ambitious and kept getting stuck in Bedford Falls. I think he only bursted out at his loved ones during his life's biggest disappointments, which is actually something I think many of us have done. And those biggest disappointments are what Clarence needed to see to give him the quick and dirty biography on George Bailey. Overall, George was probably a wonderful guy to know, and was only a jerk to his loved ones at those major life disappointments.

Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, and then it becomes harder...let's say Blues Brothers.
      I would still buy the infamous Stick-Man in all other lines but Classics

Comment

Hmm, I'd say:

- The Alien films/franchise.
        - The Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit films/franchise.
        - The Matrix Trilogy.

Comment

1.) Gladiator...this movie can get anybody pumped up 2.) GoodFellas...Scorsese is the man. 3.) Pulp Fiction Honorable Mention Lord of the Rings/The Hobbit Series

Comment

Mine probably should have changed by now, but mine are grandfathered in since i was younger. 1.Princess Bride, 2.Newsies , 3.Grease.

Comment

1. Legend 2, Unico in the Island of Magic 3. American Beauty
              By the Power of Eternia! I want a Club Primus!

Comment

Originally posted by TechTrek View Post
                Mine probably should have changed by now, but mine are grandfathered in since i was younger. 1.Princess Bride, 2.Newsies , 3.Grease.
                I watched this years ago. My kids & I have been watching this recently. Fun movie. And it's great to see all those vintage MOTU toys on the kids head board.

Comment

I can't believe I didn't list this movie. Braveheart.....inspiring movie

Comment

1- Peggy Sue Got Married
                    2- My Blue Heaven
                    3- Mean Girls

Comment

• TechTrek
                      TechTrek commented
                      Editing a comment
                      mean girls is a really really well written movie. dang man, that was like Lohan peak!..... so sad, the fall.......

• Pinch
                      Pinch commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Are you for real AG with the Mean Girls pick?

1. Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan
                    2. Masters of the Universe: The Motion Picture
                    3. Dredd
                    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

1. Lord of The Rings Trilogy
                      2. Star Wars Trilogy
                      3. The Sound of Music
                      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

1. GoodFellas
                        2. Leon / The Professional
                        3. It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Comment

Its so hard to narrow my favorite films down to a mere 3. While I can appreciate the beauty of the mainstream Oscar winning works such as Life of Pi, Crash, and all that academy circle jerk stuff, I like films that make me feel good, or allow me to completely suspend my disbelief and enjoy the ride. I can list the 5 I never get tired of watching

1. Terminator 2
                          2. The Goonies
                          3. The Abyss
                          4. Hocus Pocus
                          5. X-Men

Also, a huge fan of the Star Wars, Alien, and LOTR films. You just don't get sci-fi and fantasy this good without it being timeless and iconic.
                          Last edited by Sky Runner; 04-10-2014, 02:06 AM.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X