X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TechTrek
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    I really liked how they tied Green Arrow into this. Its good to see some universe building going on in these shows. It probably wouldn't hurt to use these two actors in the Justice League movie. Marvel ties all of their current TV shows with their movies to create a larger universe (Agents of Shield, and the upcoming Agent Peggy Carter series).
    I agree, I think that using these two make perfect sense, in the long run 1. sure they would never get their own movie, but the shows generate alot as well, and they can be side characters in the movie, bringing in the fans of the shows. I think there are alot of NON superhero people that watch the CW and fell in love with Arrow. these people would NOT watch a justice league movie. but if it is their actor on there, they would. again, I am so use to thinking of things on "my level' or our level, but to be honest, there are ALOT of people who arrow grabbed that are not into supers, and that should be credited.

Leave a comment:

• RoboSteveo
    replied
    I'm still a big fan of the 90s show. I kind of prefer a more mature (older) Barry Allen, but I'll give this new take a shot.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    I really liked how they tied Green Arrow into this. Its good to see some universe building going on in these shows. It probably wouldn't hurt to use these two actors in the Justice League movie. Marvel ties all of their current TV shows with their movies to create a larger universe (Agents of Shield, and the upcoming Agent Peggy Carter series).

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    "Red Streak Saves Family" I loled at that headline. I like the effects when he runs and do not hate any of the talent so far. Has potential, I am down so far.

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    I'll definitely check this out, but yeah, I'm not thrilled with the costume at all. The Ox-blood red mesh seems pretty lacklustre to me. I liked the 90's versions much more, it looked much closer to the comic version. They filmed some of this right here in Vancouver, too! A couple of months ago, an assistant for the show brought a memo to our office building to let us know they'd be filming on the streets outside. Watching the trailers, I instantly recognized the Translink signs at the bus stops. Wooooo! Go, Hollywood-North!

Leave a comment:

• Redguard
    replied
    I'm hopeful for the series. I enjoyed the 90's Flash tv series as a kid. So I'm wanting this to do good. I think the Flash suit could be better though, but it's not terrible and they could evolve the look over time.

Leave a comment:

• Rou-Man
    replied
    I would love to see this!!

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I love the Flash but, I'm a little reserved after seeing this trailer though!

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    started a topic The Flash!

The Flash!

An awesome new trailer for the Flash just went online today. Can't wait to see this show!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X