First Look at Superman in BATMAN V. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Look at Superman in BATMAN V. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE

Here is the first official image of Superman in costume in BATMAN V. SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE. The costume looks pretty much the same from the first film, but there are a few minor changes to it that can found in the poster.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1404397571_henry-cavill-superman-zoom.jpg
Views:	34
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	20055
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Is it too late to re-cast?
    “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
    Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

• RoboSteveo
      RoboSteveo commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought he was a great Superman. Way better than Brandon Routh, who looked more like Superboy. Although the movie had its faults, I think he did a good job playing both Clark and Superman.

I agree with RoboSteveo,he was a great Superman but the film was terrible.The biggest flaw is Zack Snyder who only knows big budgets and explosions with little story.

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I wouldn't say the movie was terrible, maybe lacking a little in the story department and the character development, but not terrible IMO, maybe because I wasn't expecting much! However, I don't like the suit design, if they stuck with the actual 52's look, it would've been much more appealing.

Who else see some similaries with Henry Cavill's Superman (in this image) and Superman inKingdom Come by Mark Waid and Alex Ross, where Superman was older than main Superman comics?

Comment

wow!

That is a nice picture.

Comment

It might just be me, but does anyone else see Apocalypse smile and eyes in top left corner,just like the joker face in the batman photo.

Comment

this guy for sure looks the part. I liked him in the other movie, although a few points of the story felt a bit hollow (i cant say it was his fault) side note, Routh did a perfect job as what he was asked. you can basically tell he was told, "pretend to be christopher Reeves" which he basically did.

Comment

Here is a good comparison shot of Superman's suits.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I know it's an illusion of the shot, but he looks a little more buffed up in the new suit, which I like a bit better.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X