Any Halloween fans here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Halloween fans here?

For all you Halloween lovers (I'm willing to bet there's quite a few of you) who like to play scary tunes for Halloween parties or simply to scare the bejeebus outta the kiddies when they're trick 'r treating, my good buddy Spookhaus has tons of songs and soundscapes he did himself ALL FOR FREE!! That's right, no spam here, all free! Go to his website and check it out and while you're there, check out the comic book he and I are working on called "Satan Claws". CHEERS!

I like Helloween...

"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      You know your stuff my man. \m/

• Robarr The Morbid
      Robarr The Morbid commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww, yeah! German Speed metal! Ever hear Iron Angel or Living Death? Good stuff.

I always loved the spirit of this spooky holiday, including the colors and the costumes, but the music, the cool creature movies and the funny looking toys what really make Halloween extra special, oh yeah, I almost forgot the candy.

Comment

Oh yeah! I think it's a given that any of us that liked Metal, liked the scary stuff, especially Halloween. Come to think of it, there was actually a killer American Metal band called Halloween as well. And Hallow's Eve, which was Thrash.....

Comment

• Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        Not many people know that, bravo. :-)

Thanks. I don't keep up with much new stuff, but I like plenty of old Metal and Hard Rock. :hemanrocks::fakerrocks::icer

Comment

Gonna check this out, thanks for the link!
        “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

Awesome! I think you'll like his stuff. I play it every Hallowe'en. :hemanrocks:

Comment

Let me put it this way: One of my friends sent me this a few days ago. And I was flattered.

I'm not a fan of Halloween, I am Halloween.
            Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

HaHaaaa!! Awesome! Yeah, Halloween is my X-mas, that's how much I dig it. I'm currently customizing my Halloween decorations to correct the awful paint-jobs they got.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X