Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    HaHaaaa!! Awesome! Yeah, Halloween is my X-mas, that's how much I dig it. I'm currently customizing my Halloween decorations to correct the awful paint-jobs they got.

Leave a comment:

• Dark Angel
    replied
    Let me put it this way: One of my friends sent me this a few days ago. And I was flattered.

I'm not a fan of Halloween, I am Halloween.

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    Awesome! I think you'll like his stuff. I play it every Hallowe'en. :hemanrocks:

Leave a comment:

• _RZ_
    replied
    Gonna check this out, thanks for the link!

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    Thanks. I don't keep up with much new stuff, but I like plenty of old Metal and Hard Rock. :hemanrocks::fakerrocks::icer

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Not many people know that, bravo. :-)

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    Oh yeah! I think it's a given that any of us that liked Metal, liked the scary stuff, especially Halloween. Come to think of it, there was actually a killer American Metal band called Halloween as well. And Hallow's Eve, which was Thrash.....

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    commented on 's reply
    Awwww, yeah! German Speed metal! Ever hear Iron Angel or Living Death? Good stuff.

• Mechanizor
    replied
    I always loved the spirit of this spooky holiday, including the colors and the costumes, but the music, the cool creature movies and the funny looking toys what really make Halloween extra special, oh yeah, I almost forgot the candy.

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    You know your stuff my man. \m/

• Draego-Man
    replied
    I like Helloween...

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    started a topic Any Halloween fans here?

Any Halloween fans here?

For all you Halloween lovers (I'm willing to bet there's quite a few of you) who like to play scary tunes for Halloween parties or simply to scare the bejeebus outta the kiddies when they're trick 'r treating, my good buddy Spookhaus has tons of songs and soundscapes he did himself ALL FOR FREE!! That's right, no spam here, all free! Go to his website and check it out and while you're there, check out the comic book he and I are working on called "Satan Claws". CHEERS!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X