No announcement yet.

HE-MAN WORLD: Thank you!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great going guys the best of luck , I must admit it does feel good to have freedom of speech

Comment

Hey everyone. Im really glad there is finally a place where we can express our feelings and thoughts about anything motu without being censored or given infractions like children. I was a .org member for a very long time, then i was given warnings several years ago for "attacking another member" when all i did was not agree with his post. The fact that you have to watch what you say, especially when it comes to Val and his vision of how adults should act. I had requested for them to delete my acct several years ago. I just now registered with them again so i can look at the pics. I rarely post there. I would love to see Emiliano post here and make this his second home. Thanks once again for providing us this great forum.

Comment

I am so happy to have found this site. I have been looking for an alternative MOTU forum for awhile now. I have to thank Emiliano for mentioning this site in one of his latest blogs. Without him it's possible I'd have never heard of it.

While I am basically collecting MOTUC out of repetition(the toys are nice but between their size & the sheer volume of them produced, most of my collection are in boxes in my basement since I don't have the room to display them) and despise the DC comics, I will always love MOTU & POP. It's nice to have a new place to chat about them. While I am not sure I will be contributing as much as I did at the other site(my current job doesn't allow outside websites beyond Google, UPS, & FedEx), I hope to be a regular poster.

Comment

I really enjoy this site and how easy it was to register. I've tried registering on the org in the past and never could. Now they want $10 just to let me register with a yahoo acct. I even tried with my ISP address and couldn't do it. Forget that place.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X