Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you a Gamer? What system do you own, and what games you do play?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you a Gamer? What system do you own, and what games you do play?

I do play various type games on various system. I started play video games since my family got MSX during 1980s.. After MSX me and my little brother started play with Nintendo (NES). After it Super Nintendo. During Super Nitendo era. Our family got our first PC 486 66Mhz. My main system for gaming is PC also I own: Wii, DS Lite, PS3 and Xbox (orginal and not played it for years). I play all kinda games. Not just very popular game series also very classic game series from 1980 to modern day. Plus I played lately lots of Indie gamess
    Last edited by Jyrki; 01-02-2017, 12:41 PM. Reason: Now days I own Xbox One S too.

I bought my kids (ages 8, 7, and 3) a Wii U and a few games for Xmas and my wife is making me bring it all back. She hates video games that much. When they opened it she said she felt like crying and that I was being selfish. I grew up playing NES and SNES and wanted to share that joy with my kids, but no dice.
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• rothsauce
      rothsauce commented
      Editing a comment
      Pffft, it's more selfish to force you to take a gift back - and what a mean thing to say besides.

I play XBox, Playstation 2 and 3. No immediate plans to buy PS4 yet, but give it time, there may soon be a game released on PS4 that will require me buying the new system to play it. I generally love 3rd person Horror/Survival games, but I also love stuff like Fallout, Grand Theft Auto and Saints Row. I once had a serious HARDCORE Skyrim addiction. If it wasn't for the lag problem specific to the PS3 version, I'd probably still be playing it.

Comment

Don't do much gaming these days - but still fire up the 3DS and PS2 from time to time. Have a small collection of PS1 games as well, and re-collecting a handful of titles for the GameCube.

Mostly into hack-and-slash and/or dungeon crawlers. Really looking forward to Monster Hunter 4, which will likely be the only major purchase game-wise for next year. Newer consoles don't interest me that much outside of a few titles (which are available on the older systems anyway) so I've switched to handhelds and every once in a while a computer game.

Comment

Just an update... my wife changed her mind and we kept the Wii U.
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Dark Angel
          Dark Angel commented
          Editing a comment
          Glad to hear it. Not that it is any of my business, but as a survivor, I'm gonna go ahead and say that initial reaction was stunningly over the top.

Gladly I'm not, because I barely find the extra time these days for my other hobbies and freelance work...

Comment

Mostly into retro stuff myself but also modern stuff too I sold a lot of my collection when I became a father. Wife didn't like my collection anyways.

What I still own is a Amiga mega drive , sega dreamcast, neo geo , wii modded to play snes nes etc all the playstations. Around 4,000 games across the systems I own and a lot I don't. I kept a hold of a lot of games so in the future I can just buy the hardware again

Comment

I am thinking if I should get PS4 or wait because I got PS3 so late when PS4 already started take it place in market.

Comment

Wait until November thats when all the new big titles will be released, ps4 ok but I still play PS3 more

Comment

Originally posted by Twd View Post
                Mostly into retro stuff myself but also modern stuff too I sold a lot of my collection when I became a father. Wife didn't like my collection anyways.
                Just tell me, where the heck are those cool looking girlfriends/wives who would like or appreciate our toy collections?!!!

Comment

• rothsauce
                  rothsauce commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Looking cool with our own collections

• Twd
                  Twd commented
                  Editing a comment
                  She liked my car collection, but not games collection , don't really own toys I call them ornaments. ;£

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X