Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    Yep, the war elephant and rhino are the shiz! I really wish Mattel had made battle beasts like this for the vintage MOTU figures.

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    Nice man, thanks so much!! That chairot - the one being pulled by some ram/bison creature is awesome, the other one with the rhino is tight too!

I forgot about the elephant, I dig it.

If you ever want to trade one of the chariot combos, let me know!

Great pics!

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    i didn't get a group shot so here are a bunch:

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    commented on 's reply
    sure, will take some pics tonight

• GREP-A-TOR
    commented on 's reply
    Any chance of seeing a MOTUC figure in the chariot for scale and looks?

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    i have the ones with saddles (lizard, 2 headed lizard & rhino) i have the 2 headed dragon & i have the bison & the elephant. i even have the chariot.

Leave a comment:

• Battle Ram Man
    replied
    Yeah, I definitely want to pick up some of these for my vintage figures. They fit right in

Leave a comment:

• GREP-A-TOR
    replied
    These are great for dioramas. I had a few of these for my MOTU figures, but definitely want to pick up a rhino with saddle for my MOTUC collection.

Leave a comment:

• _RZ_
    replied
    I had a bunch of these! The Acme grocery store by my house had a big basket of these far in the back. The Godzilla and the Kong are still my favorites. In the mid 2000's I worked with a guy who collected these- hardcore! They are awesome and you'll go crazy trying to put together a checklist of all the color variations. Imperial toys are very popular among Marx collectors and dinosaur fans.

Leave a comment:

• Battle Ram Man
    started a topic Imperial monsters and beasts from the 80s

Imperial monsters and beasts from the 80s

Anyone have any of these toys? I had the two-headed dragon. I spent a lot of time as a kid looking at the spines on the necks, and how they were different from each other.

http://actionfiguresca.proboards.com...-beasts-mounts

I have the feeling a lot of people had these. They were pretty cheap and seemed to be easy to find back in the day.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X