No announcement yet.

Pixel Dan's walkthrough with Scott Neitlich - Jakks Pacific World of Nintendo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pixel Dan's walkthrough with Scott Neitlich - Jakks Pacific World of Nintendo

Hey guys, you cannot get enough of Neitlich? Well indulge yourselves with this video at Toy Fair 2015:

lol i seen the video this morning on my youtube subs page, and thought ohh sweet i'll watch, didnt even last 30 seconds when i seen his face

Comment

As long as he isn't on Classics anymore, he can do whatever!

Comment

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Just my point of view for video: Scott excited for his role? Not for new job? He really not sounds like he knows Nintendo and it's original games well. Dan helped him lots when he struggled getting things right.

Comment

Nietlich doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Are you really surprised?
            Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Painful to watch. Glad this guy isn't involved with Masters of the Universe anymore.
              “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

No way I'm watching that.
                "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

He is such a fake...

Comment

Pixel Troll and Toy Gollum together again....
                    “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                    Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

• Mechanizor
                      Mechanizor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Hehe GREP, I cannot stop giggling you maniac! LOL

Mechanizor you are too much! LOL!!! I saw this video late last night and knew it wouldn't be long before someone puts this up.... LOL

Comment

• Mechanizor
                      Mechanizor commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That guy deserves every ounce of our bitching, simply because he's that kind of an attention *****, and he keeps asking for more. :-)

I kind of want that metroid, but I have no idea where I would display it. I suppose it could look great in a He-Man, Hydron vs Mer-Man and giant jellyfish creature diorama in a tank full of gelatin.

Comment

Another video with Mr. Fake-Guru:

Comment

And another one:

Comment

Please. No more.
                          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                            Please. No more.
                            It's not like I'm polluting the board with multiple threads of that creep, I'm just giving you the opportunity to see more of his lies and his unfunny quirkiness that expose who he really is even after his exit from Mattel, heck even Pixel-Dan is looking at him questing his goofy attitude?!!!

You always can avoid the pain by not watching after all.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
                              Nietlich doesn't know his ass from a hole in the ground. Are you really surprised?
                              No one is surprised for his ignorance for all things. Maybe those not are care about his ignorance nature, these see him as as toy god. Just hopefully his bosses see this and show door for him.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X