No announcement yet.

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first impression of Lex is that he'd have probably made one hell of a Joker. The dialogue just doesn't seem to have a Lex Luthor feel to it.

Comment

http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Reviews haven't come out yet, but so far, Wonder Woman has been singled out as being a highlight with her entrance being a fan favorite moment in the movie.
        “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Movie was trash, glad I pirated it. BatFleck tried, he really did, I give him credit. His fight scene smashing thugs was the highlight of the movie for me.

The WW theme song was cash, Hans Zimmer and Junkie XL made an iconic song for her. Made her entrance pretty epic.

Lex Luther was the worst Luther ever presented on screen, dumpster fire. Alfred as the kvetching jewish grandmother who wants grandchildren.

Flashbacks, flashforwards, dream sequences and "future warnings" from Flash? could not ducktape this mess together.

I am looking forward to the Suicide Squad, I am not a complete sourpuss.
          “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
          Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X