X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice official trailer #1

I have no idea what I just watched.

I don't get this movie.

It starts off by recreating 9-11 but with superheroes. Then one of those superheroes is going mad/turning evil. and of all the millions and millions of people on this planet only a multi billionaire can stop him. and both of these people seem to be going through some hormonal change. and some amazon makes a couple cameos.

THIS movie is suppose to set up a Justice League movie? WOW! What a bad set up.

This movie feels like I'm watching dawson creek characters in superhero costumes on the WB.

Comment

Color me intrigued, I am actually excited for this movie. Maybe because I loved Henry Cavill in man of Steel and as Superman period. To be honest this trailer is kind of odd and confusing but it also makes me want to see more.
      Last edited by HORDAK; 08-11-2015, 01:29 AM.
      I can usually be found hanging out somewhere between 1980-1989.‚Äč

Comment

• Captain Atkin
        Captain Atkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought Cavill was a great Superman. Looking forward to seeing him in this.

I think BvS picks up where the last superman leaves off.

The battle of supes vs. Zod took it's toll on the city. buildings were destroyed and people died. With one of the buildings belonging to wayne enterprises. So things become personal for Bruce Wayne. That's my impression.

Toss in some other events that are going on that tie into it but I'm not quiet sure. I would have to re-watch it jog my memory but I'm not going to.

Originally posted by HORDAK View Post
      Color me intrigued, I am actually excited for this movie. Maybe because I loved Henry Cavil in man of Steel and as Superman period. To be honest this trailer is kind of odd and confusing but it also makes me want to see more.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X