Fear the walking dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fear the walking dead

Now that the first episode has aired, what do you guys think.

It started out slow but from the trailer it looks like it may get intense.

I'm curious to see the military aspect come into play and I do hope that a weird batch of meth didn't create the virus.
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

It was horrible. I don't like any of the characters except the fat hispanic kid who had his knife taken away.

I can't tell who is related to who out of those two blended families. I hate the annoying blonde woman. The man vs nature speech was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame.

So tell me, which character am I supposed to like? The junky? The one dimensional horny teenager?

One season and done.
    “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
    Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

• Andy
      Andy commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking Tobias (the kid with the knife) dies soon because he's the one pointing stuff out to any of the other clueless characters.

The blond woman IS annoying and I won't miss her if she doesn't make it to season 2. (Rumor has it that AMC ordered 15 episodes for season 2 already)

I thought it was kinda lacking in excitement, myself, but I do realize they're trying to establish a story before jumping headlong into the action stuff. The preview for next week's show looks far more promising. I'm finding pretty much all the characters somewhat annoying, but it's too soon to tell. Sometimes characters need to evolve as the story does. They really do have their work cut out for them if they're trying to attain the same level of fandom as the original Walking Dead show.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X