Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funko Savage Realm ThunderCats Figures And More Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funko Savage Realm ThunderCats Figures And More Revealed!

Pixel-Dan has a new video showing the new Funko Thundercats in the style of the vintage MOTU toy line from 80's:

wow! those are some really neat figures.

Comment

Here is the product walkthrough video:

Comment

The Mumm-Ra figure looks great.

Though this scale looks weird on most of the characters. Slithe, especially. :Slithe:

Comment

Originally posted by Y2Greg View Post
          The Mumm-Ra figure looks great.

Though this scale looks weird on most of the characters. Slithe, especially. :Slithe:
          I think some of the heads (or hairdos) look a little too big or out of scale, but then again some of the old vintage MOTU figures had a similar problem!

Comment

Those Thundercats are amazing!!! Perfect to display with vintage MOTU.
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
              Those Thundercats are amazing!!! Perfect to display with vintage MOTU.
              Detail wise, they are indeed great. I might have to pick them up even though I lost all my vintage MOTU figures/toys when I was a kid!

Comment

I'd love to see Funko make Bravestarr figures in this He-Man style, or Captain Power.

I can't see them making actual MOTU figures, because Super7 has the license, but I can only imagine how awesome those would look if they did.
                "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I only can dream here, but it would be awesome if they'd actually make vehicles and playsets for these!

Captain Power toys would be also sooo rad, even though I never knew they've existed before the internet!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X