Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the forum culture on the dot org being called out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the forum culture on the dot org being called out.

I'm not going to list names or post links, let's not start something, but it's gotten to the point where a thread has been started (let's see how long it lasts) where it is calling out/raising the point of the atmosphere. the culture, of the org. i.e. the tone, the hate, this and that.
    Last edited by MIDOR; 10-31-2020, 10:51 AM. Reason: Changed title. wasn't fitting or accurate.

Locked already, lol

Comment

just skimmed through it. Lasted longer than I thought it would. Though the time of day and what not. In the case of the dot org I think that is needed. Still is.

Comment

I've found the thread you guys are talking about, I've skimmed through half of it and I was like, OKAY...

But in general, there is a lot of bullying going around at that place especially if someone says something that doesn't bode well with a certain group of members! And sadly the moderation over there is as clumsy as ever IMHO, and sometimes totalitarian if someones speaks against it!... Frankly it's not an easy job to moderate all kind of posts and opinions but you think a place like that which has been around for that long, probably could've done a better job by now, but then again, people are people, and in today's culture, things are quite loose...

Comment

BTW, that Org drama continues in another thread, if you have time to waste...

Comment

Beat me to it. Granted I just now saw it.

Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
            BTW, that Org drama continues in another thread, if you have time to waste...

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X