Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super 7 Ultimate Thunder Tank

$450? Holy shit!

I won’t pay that. I’d have preferred a smaller version, still able to fit two in the cockpit just not so big in the back end. $200 would have been my limit.
    I think it looks great and is just massive. But I simply can’t justify spending the money. It’s not like Thundercats is my first love the way MOTU is.

For whoever wanted a Thunder Tank this big and is going to get one, congrats to you!

$450.00 for this?!!!

This looks $150-$175 max to me even if it's coming from a small company like S7!

Click image for larger version  Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftoybook.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F01%2FSuper7_Thundertank.jpg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	155.8 KB ID:	54890

Click image for larger version  Name:	?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmlpnk72yciwc.i.optimole.com%2FcqhiHLc.WqA8~2eefa%2Fw%3A600%2Fh%3A600%2Fq%3A75%2Fhttps%3A%2F%2Fbleedingcool.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2021%2F01%2FSuper7-Thunder-Tank.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1.jpg Views:	0 Size:	58.1 KB ID:	54891

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      For me it looks like a cardboard model!

Here is a video interview by Pixel-Dan with Brian Flynn taking about the Tank, I have to admit it looks much bigger in the video, and it could justify a larger price ($200-$300) than what I've mentioned above, but not as crazy as $450:

Comment

Saw that the video was out but probably won't watch it. $450.00?!?!?!?! For that much a real human better be able to get in it and drive. For that kind of money that better be a scaled down prototype that the military is working on. For that price it better be on that Battle Bots show.

Comment

• Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL... I think Brian Flynn has a lot of ambition with this one.

They're out of their minds at that price.
      “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
      Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

They haven't managed to release a single "new" wave of Thundercats yet - just refreshed Mattel rereleases - and they want people to pre-order this, now? Really?

Really?
        Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

I'm surprised that they are not going with Cats Lair first...

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cats Lair.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	509.3 KB
ID:	54918
          “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
            They haven't managed to release a single "new" wave of Thundercats yet - just refreshed Mattel rereleases - and they want people to pre-order this, now? Really?

Really?
            This is to be released a year from now (or even later), so I'm assuming they wanna capture more funds from people to run the other lines to generate more revenue to keep the ball rolling before they get to this tank, so once you pay you'll be stranded with them until it gets released or cancelled by S7. That's why I don't like S7's business model and how they operate!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X