Zack Snyder’s Justice League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zack Snyder’s Justice League

I’m curious to know what this community thinks about this release.

I enjoyed watching this movie with my two teenage sons. I thought the theatrical release was a mess, so even though this isn’t a great movie in my mind, it’s a vast improvement over Weddon’s version (admittedly that’s not saying much IMO). I’ve read the stories regarding WB’s heavy handedness in the editing bay of practically all their movies and about how this was supposed to be a two parter, then changed to a single movie, then further changed to a movie that had to be less than two hours long no matter what. So I’ve been looking forward to this cut for some time and admittedly may have affected my review of this release.
    I’m not going to say it’s great, but I’d probably say I’d give it a 6 out of 10 compared to a 3 out of 10 for the theatrical release.
    The whole idea of jumping straight into a team up movie first was going to be problematic from the get-go. You need at least some backstory for new characters and that takes time (maybe not 4 hours), but more time than the execs demanded.
    Once the movie was over, it actually didn’t feel as long as it was to me and it left me wanting more from this universe actually. I’d watch a sequel where Darkseid turned Supes bad, and a Batfleck movie with Deathstroke as the villain.

I thought about starting one of these but I didn't. To be honest I was surprised there wasn't one already.

Never watched the first one. Not my Justice League of America.

I half way followed it. I'm happy for the fans who pushed for it.

Not planning on watching this one. Still, not my Justice League of America.

This whole thing seems to have this controversial vibe to it. Between this and a dash of WW84 and a pinch of Suicide Squad I'm now thinking comics movies should get back out of the mainstream.

I swear every time I turned around the run time on this was getting longer and longer.

I don't know who fronted the 70 million old American dollars to fund this, be it at &T or warner, got their money back or worth. If I had to make a quick knee jerk reaction I'd say no.

Comment

Honest Trailers | Zack Snyder's Justice League - YouTube

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X