Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain America: The Winter Soldier - New Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain America: The Winter Soldier - New Trailer!

A new trailer for Captain America: The Winter Soldier! Can't wait to see this one

“We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Another fail. So tired of the dark, brooding, emo, grounded, realistic, desaturated superhero movies.

Comment

That looks really good. I'm excited to see this one. Although the trailer is a bit dark and dramatic, I suspect the film will have a good amount of humor in it. Marvel Studios always seems to get the balance right with their films.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Falcon to Cap America: How do you tell good guys from the bad guys?
        Cap America: The ones that shoot at you are the bad guys

Comment

I am excited about this movie and I must admit Winter Soldier looks great

Comment

I hope it does well, and is an actual good movie. Gonna wait for some reviews before I check it out though.
            “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
            Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Me like it.

Comment

Just saw the film at the theatre last night. I think this was the best Marvel movie made yet! Just a fantastic film. A good mix of humour and drama. I was on the edge of my seat during all of the action scenes. If you haven't seen it yet, go see it soon!
                "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X