No announcement yet.

The first movie with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The first movie with Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and Green Lantern

Someone pointed this out on a review that I read that the Lego movie, is the first one that has all 5 main members of the Justice League in a movie on the big screen, and Wonder Woman's first movie apparance. Heh! Go watch it if that floats your boat. If nothing else, it's tons of fun and everything is awesome!
    “Censorship always defeats it own purpose, for it creates in the end the kind of society that is incapable of exercising real discretion." ― Henry Steele Commager

I haven't seen the movie yet, but the trailers look great. So far, it has been getting fantastic reviews. Will definitely see it this weekend.
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

I was kinda hoping this movie would be all CGI. When I saw the trailer, and realized it was stop motion... I became a sad panda.

Comment

• Novelty
        Novelty commented
        Editing a comment
        It was CG... but done as stop motion style. I don't even think real Lego was used in the movie.

• Anti-Guru
        Anti-Guru commented
        Editing a comment
        Seriously? That just seems like a bad idea to me.

• Novelty
        Novelty commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't knock it until after you've seen it. But I do agree it's not for everyone.

I just saw the film last night. This is a fantastic film! Best animated film that I have seen in ages
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Novelty
        Novelty commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm a huge Lego fan and I wouldn't go that far. It had a rather generic plot - big bad evil tries to take over the world, or worlds in this case, and an unknown nobody and his group of friends defeats him in the end (That's vague enough so that it's not spoiling it IMO). There were some nice moments, the CGI was fantastic, the character selection - Batman, Benny, etc. - was a crazy good idea, the Lego builds were awesome (Ha!), the easter eggs were fun, and as a whole it was rather good. But there's still room for improvement IMO.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X