Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Custom Horde Trooper potential - MANDROID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Horde Trooper potential - MANDROID!

Hasbro is releasing a new CAPTAIN AMERICA: INFINITE SERIES LEGENDS assortment. Six figures in the line include Build-A-Figure pieces to collect and build the MANDROID figure. The very awesome looking Mandroid has some cool potential as a "customized" Horde Trooper. Once completed, the figure is taller than the standard MOTUC action figure.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Very true, if painted just the right way it could be a Mega Horde Trooper.

Comment

That just screams Horde Trooper! Hope they come out soon, I will pick one up for sure.
      “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
      Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Looks like a Horde Trooper to me

Comment

In hand, the similarities are even stronger. He's just a bit taller, but substantially bulkier, than the average MOTUC figure, and would fit right in with new paint apps and a Horde symbol. However, this figure is an absolute pain to collect all the parts for. If I can make the time, I will post some pics and a little review...
          Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Here is a very cool Horde Trooper custom made by Christopher Cannon. The figure uses parts from the Iron Man "Iron Monger" build-a-character figure, which uses many of the same parts that the MANDROID figure comes with (same legs, arms, torso, etc).

http://christophercannonart.com/artw...e_Trooper.html
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Looks like a Kevin Kosse head.
              "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X