Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kenner Super Powers Collection & Mattel's DCU Retro Card Back Series Discussion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenner Super Powers Collection & Mattel's DCU Retro Card Back Series Discussion.

I doubt there are too many Super Powers collectors here but, I love the vintage line an thought we could have a thread for it. Feel free to discuss and post pics of your collection if applicable. DCU welcomed.

Here's a few pics of my collection. Supergirl is custom and The Riddler isn't really a true SP figure but fit's in pretty good.

Very cool! These guys were very hard to come by in my part of the world. As a kid, I had Batman, Superman, Braniac, Wonder Woman, Robin, Joker, Penguin, the Batcopter and Batmobile. Those were (and still are) great toys!
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Awesome set up. I was always a second away from starting that collection, but knew that if I started collecting anything more than what I do know - I couldn't handle just storing them until found the time, money and materials to make them a proper display.
      “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
      Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Very cool collection ! Most of these characters were redone with modern articulations, lately... I own some of those newer versions, and like them a lot !

Comment

Wow, very cool indeed.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X