My MOTUC collection and other MOTU and non MOTU toys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My MOTUC collection and other MOTU and non MOTU toys

First time posting in this section. I just obtained some shelves recently and have been busy to display everything on them. On the following pics you will see: MOTUC (with some guest stars such as conan), vintage and 200X MOTU, vintage tmnt,1990's marvel and marvel legends,dc direct and dc kenner lines, voltron. Mind you what you see on the pics is not my entire collection of toys. I still have a lot more but not enough shelves for now
    Anyway onto pics
    Attached Files

Very nice. I love that display cabinet. Were did you get it?
    How the hell did you get all those Hydra soldiers? You live in Canada after all, I didn't think there was that many released here nation-wide!

What are your thoughts on your MS Thing figure? I've been thinking off and on about obtaining one, but keep putting it off. The fact that the bulk of my MS figures are relegated to being displayed in my garage due to lack of space in my office has also led to me putting off getting him.

You've thrown down the gauntlet Stevan, now I've got to get my ass in gear and take pics of my display too.

Comment

• Barbecue17
      Barbecue17 commented
      Editing a comment
      I was wondering about all of the Hydra Soldiers, too!

Whoa, that's a lot of colorful plastic. Awesome stuff...

Comment

Thanks. I might have some additional pics soon.

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
      Whoa, that's a lot of colorful plastic. Awesome stuff...

Comment

I got 8 piece cabinet from a jewelry store that was getting rid of them. Got a good deal for them too. I was worried that all those glass pieces would break during transfer but they all survived luckily.
        Hydra soldiers you see are the first version ones from hasbro (I have both with open and closed mouth) Got them in a bulk last year from another collector who was getting rid of them. I have only 1 new version of hydra soldier that came in cap wave.

As you can tell I like large size figures. MS Thing was a must have for me. I have been a huge fan of MS large figures. MS Thing is one heavy dude. The sheer size of him alone wins me over. Hands are sculpted into fists which I also like (not like some ML hulk figures that had flat hands to slap you in the face with). I recommend that you get ms thing because of his bulk,weight,great sculpting and very good price. He is worth every penny trust me on this.

Cant wait to see your displays. I might have a few more pics in the future.

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
        Very nice. I love that display cabinet. Were did you get it?
        How the hell did you get all those Hydra soldiers? You live in Canada after all, I didn't think there was that many released here nation-wide!

What are your thoughts on your MS Thing figure? I've been thinking off and on about obtaining one, but keep putting it off. The fact that the bulk of my MS figures are relegated to being displayed in my garage due to lack of space in my office has also led to me putting off getting him.

You've thrown down the gauntlet Stevan, now I've got to get my ass in gear and take pics of my display too.

Comment

few more pics
          Attached Files

Comment

That's a really nice set up you have. The MOTU stuff looks great but I'm definitely admiring that TMNT collection, too!

Comment

Thanks. I have a few more things to arrange and take pics of in the future.

Originally posted by Barbecue17 View Post
              That's a really nice set up you have. The MOTU stuff looks great but I'm definitely admiring that TMNT collection, too!

Comment

few more pics of my pvc collections and 2000 TMNT
                Attached Files

Comment

Link to my youtube channel were I talk a bit about my collection and show off different parts of it. Check it out. Thanks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqJ...946LJB6ZvXhVEA

Comment

some new displays

Comment

You have an amazing collection!
                      “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Thank you.

Originally posted by RoboSteveo View Post
                        You have an amazing collection!

Comment

Wow, you have a lot of different toys. Very nice.

The only thing I collect is MOTUC.
                          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Thanks. I was always into motu but i also branched out over time into tmnt,dc and marvel as well and some lesser lines.

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
                            Wow, you have a lot of different toys. Very nice.

The only thing I collect is MOTUC.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X