Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Masters of the Universe Chronicles returns!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masters of the Universe Chronicles returns!

Wanting a He-Man fix - Masters of the Universe Chronicles has returned! - stitcher - http://t.co/HVKzhqPLgg or podbean - http://t.co/t3HWsMfRgX! Will be on iTunes soon! All the old interviews will return!

Thanks for all the people who wanted the old interviews back, there will be the good stuff from years ago and new discussions too!

Click image for larger version

Name:	rsz_vintoman.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	55.6 KB
ID:	28391

Looking forward to hearing the new podcasts!
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Nice, finally something to listen to without having bleeding ears!

Comment

• Jukka
        Jukka commented
        Editing a comment
        Aw, I hope you don't mean MastersComicCast or GlobalMasters...

• Mechanizor
        Mechanizor commented
        Editing a comment
        No, those two are among the good ones in my book. I was referring more to the ones that are hosted by the Shadow and Kelly... BTW, is MasterComicCast still active? I miss Rob Base's sarcastic jokes...

This is great news!

I enjoyed your old podcasts (and What The Shell too) and look forward to it's return.

Comment

Huzzah! About time too.

Comment

Thanks guys, will be up on iTunes soon!

Comment

FANTASTIC! I love this podcast! I always use your Larry Ditillio interview as a go to reference!!

Comment

Ah! You've come back! It's great to see another MOTU podcast!

Comment

Good stuff, thanks for posting!
                "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Wanting to know what's appearing on the show, well check this out:

Comment

• Draego-Man
                    Draego-Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Great, thank you!

Just finished listening “The Cosmic Comet??? Commentary #1". Neat stuff as always.
                  Though James made an error when talking about that odd music from "Diamond ray of disappearance" (kinda odd considering he pointed out the following to me :P ) - it doesn't originate from "Mysterious cities of gold", but from this obscure animated movie "Goldwing"

Skip to 3:50.
                  “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Can't wait to listen, thanks!
                    Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

I still find it peculiar that way back when, you guys were supposed to interview Neitlich for your next episode.... but instead it was the end of your podcast. Now, just days after Neitlich is no longer a part of Mattel, you guys are getting ready to make a triumphant return.
                      Coincidence?
                      Or did that scumbag threaten you guys with a lawsuit? (like he would do with Emiliano when he was on RGD)
                      You guys never blew smoke up Neitlich's butt, you called it like you saw it, so I could see that scumbag not being interviewed by you guys, but threatening you with legal action instead
                      What ever happened to that interview?

Regardless, I'm very happy that you guys are coming back and I subscribed to your podcast on iTunes immediately after seeing your post here..
                      Last edited by Croc-O-Bite!; 10-23-2014, 01:17 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

We went to interview Scott and phoned the number given. He never answered and got his dates mixed up. Scott was always very accommodating and never had any problems with him. Never was a lawsuit mentioned just so you know!

Comment

Cool. But you've got to admit, for an outsider, the timing looked bad considering you guys weren't exactly Neitlich's biggest cheerleaders.Not to mean you guys hated on the guy, but you did point out his contradicting statements at times,which was a big no-no in 'the world according to Scott'...

Do you guys have new episodes ready to go soon, or are you focusing more on getting the old ones back up first?

Does the return of Chronicles means the end of What The Shell, or is that just on hiatus still for the time being?

Comment

There's gonna be some old episode and some new episodes as well. We may have not liked answers given in the Q&A but this "idea" that chronicles is back because scott left is putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5.

What the shell is on hiatus and will come back soon but won't be a regular podcast.

Comment

great news and great to see you back on a he-man board mate

Comment

I'm not really all that much into listening to podcast, but I did really like this series. I liked the episode commentary tracks and the various creator interviews.
                                Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

I wish I remember what episodes I missed after suddely I was not able download them from iTunes. About this podcast. I really liked it.

Comment

Well there's one of my favourite episodes going up tomorrow. Thank you guys for all the support!

Comment

Just don't forget to post a direct link Vinto-Man, if it's possible, thanks.

Comment

Any news on when we might be able to listen to the first of those new discussions you mentioned in your opening post?

Comment

Hey Vinto Man, we need more!
                                          Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X