Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Michael Mercy's review: MOTU Revelation roundtable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michael Mercy's review: MOTU Revelation roundtable.

Michael and friends discuss the Revelation animation and breaking it into; the good, the bad and the ugly:

The whole show is a mixed bag. Most of the animation is good, but the story is just terrible. None of the characters are very likeable, except Roboto. The 200x cartoon did MOTU much better.
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Originally posted by RoboSteveo View Post
      The whole show is a mixed bag. Most of the animation is good, but the story is just terrible. None of the characters are very likeable, except Roboto. The 200x cartoon did MOTU much better.
      I agree, especially with the 200X/MYP notion.... The way Revelation was rushed was just lazy writing. If they wanted to go with the route they went for, they should've done it in season 3 or 4.

The first half section of that roundtable discussion wasn't my cup of tea to be honest, but I'll try to finish it off just to see how it concludes. Nonetheless, I applaud Michael for keep it clean and well mannered.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X