Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fans of Power, talking to Val Staples discussing Power-Con 2021 and a lot more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fans of Power, talking to Val Staples discussing Power-Con 2021 and a lot more!

Here is Val Staples sharing a good amount of info (Toys, Mattel, Power-Con, Emiliano and more) you might find intriguing and informative:

This makes me miss MVC comics and their stories. The only current DC MotU that I really liked was the multiverse miniseries
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Andy
      Andy commented
      Editing a comment
      Also...the 2:10:00 mark

Is this worth watching or is this yet another example of Val trying to explain how much smarter he is than the rest of us?
    What did he say about Emiliano?

Comment

• Andy
      Andy commented
      Editing a comment
      I actually don't think he was being vile. Val was political with his words but he didn't avoid any subject or make himself high and mighty except for ribbing.

They all seemed to be a friendly and courteous but also covered alot of the fears or frustrations of the community.

He explained and apologized alot about power-con. He does however defend Mattel somewhat but says he understands how people are upset about certain things.

When he talked about the MVC comics, he mentioned that he was glad to be talking with Emil again..plus actually seemed excited for Emil to stretch his legs and be involved in alot of projects.

Seems like he finally admits to Scott not always being on the up and up.

Said he hadn't watched Revelations because he wanted to wait until all 10 episodes were out. Admitted it might've been a mistake only releasing half.

Thanks Andy, guess I should give it a listen.

​​​​​​……funny how Neitlich not being able to hold access to things over peoples heads any more allows people to not suck up to him any more and admit he’s not the bestest ever and might actually be the POS we’ve been saying all along

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
      Thanks Andy, guess I should give it a listen.

​​​​​​……funny how Neitlich not being able to hold access to things over peoples heads any more allows people to not suck up to him any more and admit he’s not the bestest ever and might actually be the POS we’ve been saying all along
      Remember this old silly radio song from the 80's Croc? Let's just replace the word "Physical" with "Cynical", and that's how we are here sometimes :

At least there is a guitar solo in there!... Whooowooo

Comment

Finally got around to giving this a listen.
        Val presented himself quite well I thought. Makes me wonder how much he might have changed, or is he that good of an actor?
        I guess we’ll have to wait and see if there’s any new horror stories of home treating Power-Con volunteers like pieces of shit that he owns or not….

His comments regarding Revelations have me looking forward to the next 5 episodes even more than I already was. I always wanted to reserve final judgment until the season was over, but I didn’t hate what I’ve watched so far.

Comment

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
          Finally got around to giving this a listen.
          Val presented himself quite well I thought. Makes me wonder how much he might have changed, or is he that good of an actor?
          I guess we’ll have to wait and see if there’s any new horror stories of home treating Power-Con volunteers like pieces of shit that he owns or not….

His comments regarding Revelations have me looking forward to the next 5 episodes even more than I already was. I always wanted to reserve final judgment until the season was over, but I didn’t hate what I’ve watched so far.
          The initial Revelation episodes have suffered from some typical lazy Hollywood writing for the most part, and hopefully the next batch of episodes would carry the show in a better manner and rectify some of the mess we've seen here and there.

As for Val, he's always eloquent with his words for the most part. Let's just hope his new actions are a bit smarter and a lot wiser. At the end of the day, we only can grow and learn from our own mistakes in life...

Comment

Mech, so even though you weren’t a fan of the first 5 episodes, you’re willing to give the second 5 episodes a chance?

Comment

Sure, that's exactly what I said in your thread that has the poll you've posted a while back.

Comment

• Croc-O-Bite!
                Croc-O-Bite! commented
                Editing a comment
                This morning I actually forgot about that thread, lol

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                Do Crocs normally have a short memory span? ;-)

• Croc-O-Bite!
                Croc-O-Bite! commented
                Editing a comment
                This one certainly does!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X