What even is this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What even is this?

So somebody at Mattel is signing off on utterly random licensing deals, apparently.

Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

I'm sure Scott at one point is gonna claim that was his idea...

Comment

Its an insurance commercial from England. I think its pretty funny. Great costumes.

http://www.hemanworld.com/2017/03/sk...market-advert/
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

...also, note that the copyright is, in fact, "Mattel."

Yeah, it's amusing. I'm a little disturbed that it appears the older blonde appears to be ready and willing to hit that. I think I'd rather see a movie with costumes like this than some grimdark CGIfest...
        Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

i finally watched it this weekend. so bizarre.
          http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Very bizarre, but also very funny. That said, I would not want to see a movie with characters that looked like this
            “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

its a laugh plain and simple, honestly i couldn't breathe when i first seen it

and i'll tell you something this has done more to get people talking about the brand more than mattel has done in ages

Comment

I saw this a while back. Had to chime in a say the same thing. These costumes are great. Do this movie!
                “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X