Heroic Warriors by Phil Postma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heroic Warriors by Phil Postma

Canadian artist Phil Postma (The Ripping Friends, Undergrads) shared with He-Man World his fun and exciting take on the Heroic Warriors from Masters of the Universe.

I had an itch to draw "Masters of the universe" characters, so I scratch it.

I just did the toy line characters ( not the costume changes ex: Laser Light He-Man ), except for the battle armour He-man ( he was my favourite ) on the card back image. So I didn't get into the extras form the show or comics because I would be doing this forever and I have other things I would like to draw. I also threw in some prototype toy figures I found images for.

Next week,
    Masters of the Universe: Evil Warriors!

Click image for larger version

Name:	001-HE-MAN-MASTERS_OF_THE_UNIVERSE.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	214.5 KB
ID:	36612

Name:	003-STRATOS-MASTERS_OF_THE_UNIVERSE.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	221.6 KB
ID:	36613

Name:	023-ZODAC_GLOW-MASTERS_OF_THE_UNIVERSE.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	219.3 KB
ID:	36614

Name:	018-FISTO-MASTERS_OF_THE_UNIVERSE.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	214.2 KB
ID:	36615

Name:	004-RAM_MAN-MASTERS_OF_THE_UNIVERSE.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	214.7 KB
ID:	36616

You can check out all of Phil Postma's HEROIC WARRIOR designs by clicking HERE!
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

I loved The Ripping Friends! That cartoon was crazy!

These design are really cool. I would have preferred something like this style for the Mini-Masters toyline.

“The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

These are great! Did he work on Ren & Stimpy? The style reminds me a bit of the Powdered Toast Man shorts
      Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Captain Atkin
        Captain Atkin commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't think so, but Ripping Friends was created by John Kricfalusi, who also created Ren & Stimpy.

Those are AMAZING!!

Did he do the Evil Warriors and the Horde as well? I sure hope so!!

Damn, those are just fantastic!! I'd like to have shirts of a few of those!
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I like Snout Spout the best. Totally awesome!
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Wow, I can't even pick a favorite, most of them are brilliantly executed!

Comment

I can appreciate the style for what it is (the Rockmen look great) my appreciation stops there.
            Last edited by Sky Runner; 02-14-2015, 05:25 AM.

Comment

I loved Ripping Friends!! Too bad it tanked so quickly, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X