He-Man by Reyad Yousri

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man by Reyad Yousri

Reyad Yousri has shared with us his amazing artwork of He-Man and Skeletor.

This has always been my favorite pose for He-Man. It has been stuck in my mind since I was 8 years old, and when he says "I have the Power" in the cartoons, you really feel it and it gets you pumped. What really made me love He-Man in the first place was the amazing artwork by the great Earl Norem. His work and the way he used his colors really inspired me as an artist.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Awesome artwork for sure, very old school airbrushed style! His last name sounds Egyptian (from my experience)!?

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm actually from an Armenian and Greek origin, however when I was growing up in the Mediterranean region when I was a kid (Both of my parents worked in the petroleum industry in 70's though out the mid 80's), I learned a lot of dialects, and even had a few great Egyptian friends as neighbors, and from school)... Awesome times I must add. :-)

• Reyad
      Reyad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thats really great , i am happy to hear that ..well, i guess u got a new friend now dude ????????

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      Haha, awesome ya halawa!... Great to have you around my friend!

That is awsome I would have stopped at the 4th frame but awsome none the less

Comment

• Reyad
      Reyad commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank, much appreciated dear

Full of power!

Comment

That is some mighty fine artwork there.

However, I think having Skeletor in the background(as good as it is) steals you away from he-man. And that's wrong because that's a mighty fine He-Man.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X