"Monsters of the Universe" by Phil Postma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Monsters of the Universe" by Phil Postma

Check out this awesome mashup of classic movie monsters and Masters of the Universe by artist Phil Postma!

MONSTERS OF THE UNIVERSE

If you love classic monsters and barbarians, this is for you! Merging two of my favourite things ( Classic Monster and Masters of the Universe ) together and came up with this, “Monsters of the universe” action figures. Ya, I know they are not really action figures but they are the best I can do with the resources at hand.

You can see more great artwork by Phil Postma at minionfactory.blogspot.ca

Visit his official Rebbuble Store at http://www.redbubble.com/people/minion-factory

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

These are awesome! Very cool!!!!
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

This is something I'd buy in a heart beat if it existed! Awesome concept...

Comment

These are very cool! I would buy these as toys in a heart beat!
        “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

these are neat.

I'd buy most of these.

Comment

I would love action figures like these. It is such a great mash up of ideas that work perfectly for MOTU.
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

haha, they are really awesome. Great work.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X