Skeletor & Evil-Lyn Fanfic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeletor & Evil-Lyn Fanfic

Hey there. I'm looking for anyone on this forum interested in collaborating on a possible fanfic focused on Snake Mountain. If there are other writers on here, I'd love to connect!

The relationship between Skeletor and Evil-Lyn is interesting, I played Evil-Lyn in a German RPG some years ago. Unfortunately, the RPG was closed down, I still regret that because playing Lyn was so much fun!
    Please tell me more about your fanfic story, maybe we can collaborate and/or exchange ideas for the plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Grayskull View Post
      The relationship between Skeletor and Evil-Lyn is interesting, I played Evil-Lyn in a German RPG some years ago. Unfortunately, the RPG was closed down, I still regret that because playing Lyn was so much fun!
      Please tell me more about your fanfic story, maybe we can collaborate and/or exchange ideas for the plot.
      Are you on Discord? I am better chatting on there since I can get updates. I don't check this site unless I'm on a desktop. I'm usually on my phone. What's your email?

Comment

Originally posted by SkeletorLordofEvil17 View Post

Are you on Discord? I am better chatting on there since I can get updates. I don't check this site unless I'm on a desktop. I'm usually on my phone. What's your email?
        You confuse me with Green Goddess, right? I'm not on discord. I sent you a message concerning my email address.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X