MOTU by Alex Ross.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU by Alex Ross.

Here is a little video from the master of the art universe Alex Ross showing off his MOTU art:

Hadn't seen that. Thanks. That was real good.

AHHHHH! Alex Ross. The master of realism. I've listened to a quick video or of him talking about his artwork. I was never the kind to follow an artist or writer. However, the one comic work that I remember him for is Justice. A maxi series for DC. A series that gets high praise.

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember seeing his DC comics back in the 90's when I used to shop at Borders, and I was floored by his work. Never bought any back in the day for some reason, and I wish I did... I follow his YT channel whenever he posts something to just be mesmerized and get reminded with his old school coloring and rendering superiority.

I've seen this before but he is totally the artist of our generation and it's always great to see his work. Thanks for sharing Mech!
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      That name is not strange to me, was he the Italian version of Ross?... I know there was an Italian Ross clone of sort many years ago, and I can't remember if Dellotto was the guy or not!

• Andy
      Andy commented
      Editing a comment
      He's an Italian artist so probably who you are thinking of. Another guy I like it Joe Jusko who is doing the Marvel Masterpiece Covers that are identical to the old trading cards. The three of them all remind me of the late great Earl Norem.

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I think Gabriele is the one who was compared to Alex's style!... But my memory could be playing tricks on me!

I wish Emiliano was around to ask him this question!

Absolutely love his artwork! His take on He-Man is amazing.This is what MOTU is all about.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X