Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teela and The Masters of the Universe

Just now stumbled upon this this short video

That was fun and cheesy as hell. The whole thing reminded of me of watching Xena the Warrior Princess back in the day.

I gotta admit that chick looked hot, but closer to the comic book Sonja than Teela!

Comment

I got to admit, not bad.

A bit of time and effort went into it. I appreciate that.

Glad to see the Mortal Kombat comment. I was thinking the same thing.

Since I'm not the biggest fan of Teela the title strikes a nerve with me.

Comment

Originally posted by MIDOR View Post
        I got to admit, not bad.

A bit of time and effort went into it. I appreciate that.

Glad to see the Mortal Kombat comment. I was thinking the same thing.

Since I'm not the biggest fan of Teela the title strikes a nerve with me.
        I can definitely see the Mary Sue vibe in there... For me the Teela that I always loved has to be in that Snake Armor, but no one has ever portrayed her in that manner! Not even the cartoons; old or new!?

Even the latest Tweeterhead Statue (as great looking as it is) didn't have that option!... I don't know what's wrong with those people!?

Comment

• MIDOR
          MIDOR commented
          Editing a comment
          It's getting close to splitting hairs or an ummm actually... but that's a different character. Sure we know that now, when we're adults, but not as kids. Besides a better visual.

Hmm. Not much different than ditching the Iron Cross for a glorified asterisk. The new standard. Evergreen lore and look.

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know about Teela's SA, but IMHO the rest is all made up BS politics by certain group who has a lot of influential powers across all sectors.

It's hard to say it's a good or bad just between 6 minutes of a movie, but what i see looks a little better than previous attempts to made a Motu live action by fans.
        Motu for me it's not only He-man, i like Teela, and for me it's no problem to got a official media about her as main character.‚Äč

Comment

• Mechanizor
          Mechanizor commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you referring to that over dramatic Daniel Benedict's flick from years ago? That was meh for me, and this is a lot more fun IMHO.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X