No announcement yet.

Custom made dioramas/figure displays - Castle Grayskull themed figure display

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom made dioramas/figure displays - Castle Grayskull themed figure display

Dear friends,

I wish to share with you some of my MOTUC dioramas. These dioramas are made by me and Moonpoosh.
    Most of them are hand made from materials such as polymer clay. I will start with Castle Grayskull themed figure display.
    I also wish to thank to John Atkin for the invitation

Those are very cool! I would love that for my collection
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

• Hec-Tor
      Hec-Tor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks very much

These custom diorama stands look amazing! So much better than what Mattel actually made for collectors to buy.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Hec-Tor
      Hec-Tor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the kind words :-)

very well done. love the display, I hope to do something like this some day when i get official space for my stuff. great job again. do you plan on doing a snake mountain version?

Comment

• Hec-Tor
      Hec-Tor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks
      Yes, I have planned to make a Snake Mountain stand diorama but I can't find free time to dedicate to that "cause" ...

Wow! That's brilliant!

Comment

• Hec-Tor
      Hec-Tor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks a lot ! :-)

Awesome work Hec-Tor!
    “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

• Hec-Tor
      Hec-Tor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you sir

That is an excellent display Hec-Tor. I really like how you incorporated the Grayskull parapets onto the upper tier!
    Is that a Sorceress throne I see off to the side? Nice!!!

Comment

• Hec-Tor
      Hec-Tor commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you very much
      Yes, I'm planning to make more photos on which you will be able to see the throne also I made it in such a way so the sorceress can normally sit on it without having to fold her arms or remove the feather token from the figure.
      I'm very busy at the moment and I don't have time even to upload more photos , but I really hope I will have more free time in the following week, so more diorama photos are coming soon

What I prefer is the "wall/entrance" of that diorama ! Very cool indeed !

For those who want to see extra crispy dioramas, check out the dioramas custom artists came up with for the Saint Seiya collection... I wonder what the same artists could do for MOTUC. Dioramas are truly a form of art.

Comment

Very nice indeed!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X