Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MotU Classics Alcala He-man & Goddess

Here's my Alcala He-man & Goddess

I took a page from Vykron for sculpting the boots and making them removable, I took a page from Battle Fist to make his belt removable, and i rounded his hand pegs to make them removable like Spikor. The gauntlet fits over his forearm and the hand plugs right back in. I'm saving up to buy another acala sword and the shield from evil mike's shapeway store My GG had the exploding waist so i glued her back up and re-sculpted her tunic. Thanx for looking.
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Coming soon! (Providing my computer doesn't crash again)

“Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Nice work on Goddess' outfit, much improved.

Those boots on He-Man, though, are huge!
      Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Andy
        Andy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks boyo for the feedback!

Also I'm glad for your honesty of pointing out the boots. I guess with 45 figures on my table, it just never occurred to me.

• Draego-Man
        Draego-Man commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, nice work for sure, but them are some big ass boots!

• Andy
        Andy commented
        Editing a comment
        Looking back, I used superskulpy on those. Perhaps I should go back and redo them using the quick type tamiya epoxy putty that I use now. It's a far superior product and easier to work with.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X