Invaydor: Evil Intergalactic Explorer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invaydor: Evil Intergalactic Explorer

I used to love making custom figures, and I grew away from it (mostly because the org's community of miserable complaining nerds sucked all my joy from my hobby) and now I'm starting to get the juices flowing again.

So I present to you, Invaydor, the evil intergalactic explorer. He doesn't really have a story, but he does have a fun matched color scheme.

Recipie is simple, Hydron, Modulok and Clawful.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Sky Runner; 09-05-2014, 08:43 AM.

Looks very nifty and I really dig the color scheme, however Sky, the pic is too small and I can barely see the details, could you please upload a bigger pic?

Comment

Guest commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks but I don't know how to enlarge photos here. When I click 'full size' it just goes to a torn image icon.

• Mechanizor
      Mechanizor commented
      Editing a comment
      I just checked your image address and it's small from the source. You simply need to upload a bigger size image, something more than 1MB file, check your camera's image quality settings.

I dig it. He has a 50's sci-fi/Mars Attacks! kinda vibe.
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

Very cool! What type of paints did you use for the body?
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I thinks its kind of groovy. I like the name and spelling. Reminds me of the 4H's outer space men in 6" scale. I use customizing to escape those things. I don't let other people take that joy away from me, maybe I let it effect me showing my customs to the public but not actually making the customs. I love seeing people's original creations so thank you for showing this off and I hope your not discouraged from doing more. If I may add any constructive criticisms I would say that's a lot of purple, maybe some more green, red, or silver highlights could help...and maybe try sculpting some scale or something on moddy's head to further match the claw
        “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          I agree, there's alot of purple there.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X