X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beninator as He-Man

Here are the two versions of my He-Man costume. This is my first version:

New version:

Looks great. One critique, and I'd make the same of virtually every MOTU cosplay I've seen is that the loincloth is WAY too big... otherwise really well done!
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Great work, and very impressive physique BTW, you certainly look the part. However, I do agree with Draego, the loincloth is way too big and looks almost as a medieval skirt!

Comment

That is an amazing He-Man costume! :heman:

Of the two costumes, I like the 2nd version (last 2 pictures) best. You look like you stepped right out of the cartoon in those pictures!
        “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Great costumes!
          "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Very cool! Only the last picture is visible from my end though
            Heroic human battering ram, catapult, and space warp device.

https://battleram.wordpress.com/

Comment

great job. big loincloth, and big sword. other than that, incredible. great work!

Comment

That is a great cosplay! The silver armor is super cool! Mattel should hire you to play He-Man at conventions like SDCC!
                “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Cool looking stuff, my comment is the same as most you gotta get those quads out , haha also I think the wigs would look better switched out

Comment

• Battle Ram Man
                    Battle Ram Man commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Yeah, the wig looks like a woman's wig. Needs a dirty blond hair do that's more messy

Thanks for the feedback guys. I know it's not perfect but it is what it is.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                    Captain Atkin commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Best He-Man cosplay I've ever seen!

• Beninator
                    Beninator commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you Sir!

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...