Name:	Rio.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	46.0 KB
ID:	27810 Click image for larger version

Name:	Rio2.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	52.7 KB
ID:	27846

I have seen some great Rio Blast "fixes" and I can't say if my idea is worthy but I wanted to see what you guys thought... For me the cords running to his arms really bothered me... I mean you're in a world with swords and axes... one slash to that long dangling cord and your down and out... So I took the backpack apart and saw that the cords easily slid out and the little "lip" fit snug and perfectly on his back under the armor and the cords are just the right length to wrap around and give him more of a vintage look. Personally very pleased with this slight "fix".
    Last edited by dyecustoms; 10-15-2014, 09:54 PM.

That does look better.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Thanks! I think so as well!

Comment

So you have to take the backpack apart first in order to remove the hoses? You can't just pull the hoses out?

Comment

• dyecustoms
          dyecustoms commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes you have to remove the back of the backpack. The hoses have a little "lip" that holds them in place so they don't pull through, but they easily come out of the backpack once apart.

The great part is there is No damage whatsoever to the figure. All you do is unscrew the two screws on the back on the backpack and then take the back off. The cords pull right out and can easily be replaced. The cords have a slight lip on the ends. All I did was position them up under the back of the armor and wrap the cords around the arms and then connect them back to the gloves. Once you screw the back of the backpack back together it snaps back on to his back with no problem.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X