Filmation Hordak 2.0....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filmation Hordak 2.0....

NOTE.... I made a better head to go with this 2.0, I just have to paint it still, the head pictured is from my 1.0 Hordak.

I used a Keldor buck, after mocking it up with a TP He-Man buck (that buck will become Filmation Clawful....eventually), I went with 2 smaller more accurate bracelets, and another attachment system idea. I went with bicep swapping instead of a slide on canon with attachments, using a Hurricane Hordak bicep and canon arm, and the standard Keldor arm as the main arm. And instead of a Hordak Armor, I am using a modified Horde Prime armor where I cut the bat off the cape and attached it to the armor itself.

It's still slightly a WIP, because I am still working on the new head, it will be very similar, just better done, this one has the 1.0 head on him.

I made a Ball & Chain attachment to more or less go for the chain winch he has, I used the blade attachment from H. Hordak, and used a Trap Jaw Claw, modified on a ball joint. I am debating on making his body sized shield later.

Last edited by shadowfall1976; 12-23-2013, 04:32 AM.

Comment

That looks fantastic! I really hope that we get the official version, but seeing this gives me hope I can make my own if Matty never releases one
      MOTUC I need for a complete collection: Madame Razz/Broom, Queen Angella, Dylamug, Filmation Kowl, Imp, Filmation Hordak, Entrapta and Mermista.

Comment

I have a better head I made, as soon as I ever get time to paint it. The head shown on the figure is from my 1.0 attempt.

Comment

Really hope Mattel makes an official one. If not I'm PMing you in 2016
          Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

That is a fantastic Hordak custom. You really captured the Filmation look, and his arm attachments are awesome. Well done!
            "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Great work!

....I really like the ball and chain. I'd love to 'borrow' that recipe. How did you make it?

Comment

Thanks guys, I appreciate the comments. I will get my 2.0 head painted as soon as I can and post new pics with him donning his new noggin.

Originally posted by Croc-O-Bite! View Post
                Great work!

....I really like the ball and chain. I'd love to 'borrow' that recipe. How did you make it?
                The ball and the connector part are cut from the Hurricane Hordak arm attachment with the 3 balls. I just drilled holes into the connector part and one of the balls and inserted eyelets I made from spare Transformers parts. But you can use those screw in metal ones, I believe you can find tiny ones that would work.

Then I had a small section of chain lying around which already had the two large rings on it that I used to attach the ball and connector piece.

It's supposed to be the ball and chain that Hordak shot out on the cartoon. But it doubles as a standard ball and chain he can swing around.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X