Clawdeen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clawdeen

i doubt they will make her, even though she would be pure profit for them, more pics on my blog

http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

That's fantastic! I'm gonna bite the bullet and make a Clawdeen of my own...
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

Comment

That looks awesome! Nice work!
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Is this a raspberry ice-cream lion I see here?! Yummy...

Comment

I absolutely LOVE the color of this figure you've made. It looks like cotton candy... very appealing. Very simple, but still one of the coolest customs I've seen because you executed it with such precision. Super impressed and I keep coming back to this thread to look at it!
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
            That's fantastic! I'm gonna bite the bullet and make a Clawdeen of my own...
            yes, you should make one!

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
            Is this a raspberry ice-cream lion I see here?! Yummy...
            or bubblegum?

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
            I absolutely LOVE the color of this figure you've made. It looks like cotton candy... very appealing. Very simple, but still one of the coolest customs I've seen because you executed it with such precision. Super impressed and I keep coming back to this thread to look at it!
            thanks. yes, cotton candy. she looks better than my vintage one.
            http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X