Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clawdeen

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Clawdeen

    i doubt they will make her, even though she would be pure profit for them, more pics on my blog

    http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

  • #2
    That's fantastic! I'm gonna bite the bullet and make a Clawdeen of my own...
    Not every beast is tender, especially if there is genius in his making.

    Comment


    • #3
      That looks awesome! Nice work!
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

      Comment


      • #4
        Is this a raspberry ice-cream lion I see here?! Yummy...

        Comment


        • #5
          I absolutely LOVE the color of this figure you've made. It looks like cotton candy... very appealing. Very simple, but still one of the coolest customs I've seen because you executed it with such precision. Super impressed and I keep coming back to this thread to look at it!
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

          Comment


          • #6

            Originally posted by Dark Angel View Post
            That's fantastic! I'm gonna bite the bullet and make a Clawdeen of my own...
            yes, you should make one!

            Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
            Is this a raspberry ice-cream lion I see here?! Yummy...
            or bubblegum?

            Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
            I absolutely LOVE the color of this figure you've made. It looks like cotton candy... very appealing. Very simple, but still one of the coolest customs I've seen because you executed it with such precision. Super impressed and I keep coming back to this thread to look at it!
            thanks. yes, cotton candy. she looks better than my vintage one.
            http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

            Comment

            Unconfigured Ad Widget

            Collapse
            Working...
            X