X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tekno

Tekno from Fuerza-T, moar pics on my blog

http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

I've always been a fan of Tekno. Very cool custom.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

I was thinking about Fuerza-T last night. Doesn't Mattel have the licence? I would LOVE to see them in MOTUC. It seems way too easy given that all the parts already exist and it basically amounts to mix and match variants. Easy money for Mattel.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

A very cool looking figure with a silly bio!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
          I've always been a fan of Tekno. Very cool custom.
          thanks. he's the only fuerza-t i'm making.

Originally posted by Draego-Man View Post
          I was thinking about Fuerza-T last night. Doesn't Mattel have the licence? I would LOVE to see them in MOTUC. It seems way too easy given that all the parts already exist and it basically amounts to mix and match variants. Easy money for Mattel.
          yeah, that would be a great mini-sub or they could be convention exclusives. i think i'll photograph my collection.

Originally posted by Mechanaizor View Post
          A very cool looking figure with a silly bio!
          lol, yeah his original bio had the washington DC parts but since i wanted him to still be part of motuc i threw in the roswell stuff.

Comment

Tekno is my favorite fuerza-t character, and i think you've done him justice.

Cool bio, sounds plausible. I'm still not sure if fuerza-t has to be a part of MotU cannon. The plot laid out on He-bro's site sounds interesting enough and i really think it could be its own cannon.
            “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              Tekno is my favorite fuerza-t character, and i think you've done him justice.

Cool bio, sounds plausible. I'm still not sure if fuerza-t has to be a part of MotU cannon. The plot laid out on He-bro's site sounds interesting enough and i really think it could be its own cannon.

all he-bro did is get translations for the original bios, i just incorporated the originals into mine because i'm planning on making more cosmic enforcers & tekno seemed like an easy one to start with.

Comment

• Andy
                Andy commented
                Editing a comment
                He's definitely a great candidate for a cosmic enforcer. Awesome incorporation!

I just think that the fuerza-t world could be it's own thing...maybe in the same realm as eternia or future eternia.

Planet Earth. A point in time. After centuries of fights and wars, cities have finally learnt to
                live in peace. Technological advances have been applied to the protection of the
                environment. Forests and fields have grown and developed. Armies have given up their
                guns and only a few warriors and fighters roam about protecting people from occasional
                thieves or plunderers. The world lives in harmony, unaware of the fact that there is another
                world under their feet...
                Deep underneath the world, between the center of the planet and the surface, a different
                kind of life lurks. There, the Scorpius, led by the cruel Destructor, and the Aracnos, led by
                merciless Carnivor, indulge in a never ending fight. An all-out war for the domination of
                the inside world, it was. A war that is about to change everything.
                And life in both worlds, the inner and the outer worlds, goes on, unaware that soon
                everything will be different…
                Last edited by Andy; 02-21-2016, 05:58 AM.

• Andy
                Andy commented
                Editing a comment
                Have you considered smooth loincloths like the original...maybe plundor's shorts?

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X