No announcement yet.

General Spidrax: Masters of the Universe Classics & Sectaurs "Crossover Custom"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Spidrax: Masters of the Universe Classics & Sectaurs "Crossover Custom"

At the request of fellow member Draego-Man, here is my second Masters of the Universe & Sectaurs "Crossover Custom": General Spidrax!

I sculpted his helmet from scratch, gave him new eyes and teeth, sculpted his shoulder pads, forearm guard details, boot details, and crotch details. Now I need to figure out who to make next

Click image for larger version

Name:	13873112_10207626902252916_7140902185263551561_n.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	33.6 KB
ID:	48028

Looks amazing, then again you are one of the custom masters of this universe.

Comment

Awesome work! Would love to see these figures get made for a new toyline.
      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Make Skulk!!!!!!
        "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Oh, and that is an AWESOME figure! Amazing work!
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

Thank you, I appreciate that Mechanizor! And I wish they would make a new line too Captain Atkin! And Draego-Man, I may have to make him. Thanks!

Comment

A new line would be so freakin' cool! Let's put the pressure on Super 7!

Comment

• Mechanizor
                Mechanizor commented
                Editing a comment
                If the new line is as good as these with their vehicles/beasts, I'm all for it...

this one is also great, did you make his gun holsters too?
              http://thepowersword.blogspot.com

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X