Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    Oh I see, I didn't recognize it because I haven't see all the episodes yet! Nonetheless, it has an intriguing design!... Good choice by pairing the two!

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Mechanizor View Post
    Interesting looking custom/character, and even his pants are on fire, a ladies man; woo-hee!... Sy-Klone must be jealous by now!

Is the vehicle behind him a custom of your too? Whatever it is, it's awesome as well!
    That's the Battle Bird. It's an actual vehicle from New Adventures. He was piloting it in one of the later episodes, so I decided it's "his" vehicle. I broke the neck putting it together, but some glue fixed it. I used a hairdryer after that, so I didn't break it anymore. here's a picture with the legs folded up:

Leave a comment:

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Interesting looking custom/character, and even his pants are on fire, a ladies man; woo-hee!... Sy-Klone must be jealous by now!

Is the vehicle behind him a custom of your too? Whatever it is, it's awesome as well!

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain Atkin View Post
    Great job! That is a really good reuse of existing parts.
    thanks, I'm sure some people will be horrified to know that I used spirit of hordaks legs, but they were pink & spinwit has pink legs.

Leave a comment:

• Captain Atkin
    replied
    Great job! That is a really good reuse of existing parts.

Leave a comment:

• PhantomZodak
    started a topic Spinwit

Spinwit

I doubt Super7 will ever make any more NA, which is a shame, but there are more pics on my blog

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X