Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's your favorite 200X character that never was released as a figure ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's your favorite 200X character that never was released as a figure ?

The 200X line lost time and released so many variants that some very cool unique characters that appeared in the cartoon never saw the light of day as figures...

So I'm wondering : who is your favorite 200X character that never made it as a toy ? Mine is Prahvus .

Mossman... in his MYP form. It was cool that they released a Mossman using the Beastman buck, but I always felt that they should have made him like he appeared in the cartoon.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Ten years ago it was Count Marzo. Nowadays it's Evil Seed and Prahvus.

Comment

mossman 200x is an amazing look. i dont care for the godlike powers, but i loved the look and voice, i am not even sure if anyone did a good custom.

Comment

• Black Zodac
          Black Zodac commented
          Editing a comment
          The Moss Man that was released for 200x was a “Buy 3 He-Man Variants??? Mail-In edition figure. Nothing but a green Beastman with flocking. The MYP version of Moss Man was a regular sized character that would have shared no parts with Beastman. When this mail away figure was released, it was suggested at the time by Mattel reps that a more cartoon-like Moss Man would be released eventually at stores, but of course, the line died before that happened. I'm sure he would have been made into a staction, but again, that line died an early death too.

calix was really cool. i always thought he was an easy way to tie into the rock people, the horde, and maybe do a vintage version as well.

Comment

Illumina would have been cool
          “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

Serpos. and for the sake of minimum length, Scare Glow.
            I would still buy the infamous Stick-Man in all other lines but Classics

Comment

Veena. Would have loved a figure of her.

Also while I'm not the biggest King Grayskull fan, it would have been awesome to get him as a figure in 200x line, as I could seem them making him a large buck, towering over other figures.

Comment

• Captain Atkin
                Captain Atkin commented
                Editing a comment
                Originally the plan was to use the Ice Armor He-Man buck for King Grayskull as a con exclusive, before the decision was made to move to the MOTUC style.

Illumina for me.
              "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

If you mean a non released playable figure, I'd say Webstor... Now if you mean a none released figure/statue, probably Evilseed is my favorite.

Comment

Clawful. Despite the staction i always wanted an actionfigure back then!

Comment

King Randor with his battle helmet

Comment

Evil Seed and Calix. And the Horde Wraiths were cool, too.
                      Spirit, Charger and Arrow for MOTUC!

Comment

I think there are sooo many characters that should have been made. Dragstor is one that comes to mind as being the only missing Horde member, along with the troopers. I am not counting Moduloc as the Classics can easily be used for the 200x line as well.

Mossman is really the one that should have been made so if I have to choose just one, this one would be it.

Comment

My first choice is Prahvus.
                          Second is King Randor. I really liked his redesign. Just getting him out of his Filmation PJ's & not dressing him up like the Burger King was a big plus for me.

Comment

Scare glow...but I do have Neo's awesome station. I would love to get Tuvar & Baddra
                            “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

• Neo
                              Neo commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Thanks for the compliment.

its hard to choose one .... moss-man ..evil seed ...azdar.. belzar ..chadzar I don't know

Comment

Too many to name, but Prahvus and Calix then Evil Seed
                              “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
                              Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Gotta say Illumina.

Comment

Should we count stactions as never getting figures?
                                  "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

• Mechanizor
                                    Mechanizor commented
                                    Editing a comment
                                    Well, the original poster isn't active on these forums any longer, so count whatever you wish I guess...

Hordak and The Sorceress.
                                  I can usually be found hanging out somewhere between 1980-1989.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                  Working...
                                  X