Which Stratos Do You Prefer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Which Stratos Do You Prefer?

The original Stratos was released with red wings and a blue jetpack. There was also a variant of the figure that had blue wings and a red jetpack. Of the two figures, which one did you prefer?

Stratos: Red wings and Blue jet pack!
    66.67%
    Stratos: Blue wings and Red jet pack!
    33.33%
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

I always used the Red Wing version as my Stratos, and the blue wing version as his soldiers. The variant was great for army building.
    “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

For me it's the one w/ red wings as that's the only one I had as a kid.

Comment

I prefer the blue wings one because aesthetically he is more pleasing to me.

Comment

Going with the blue wings! I actually had that version as a kid, though the wings got lost long ago.

Comment

I went with the blue wings. The one I had as a kid. Funny thing though my MOC Stratos has the Red Wings.

Comment

I had the blue wings with red jet pack, but I prefer the red wings instead.

Comment

I never had Stratos as a kid, but I definitely think the red wings look better than the blue.

Comment

Red wings for me.
                  "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I prefer the version with red wings. This was also the version that was more widespread here during the 80's.

Comment

Red Wings/Blue Backpack is the REAL Stratos in my canon. The Blue Wing/Red Backpack Version is an Evil Imposter!!

Comment

I had both versions as a kid and never really liked one over the other. But if I had to pick I would go with the first one I had which was Red Winged Stratos. Stratos is one of my favorite MotU characters.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X