Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mechanizor
    commented on 's reply
    The running/moving Battle-Cat was the worst!

• Robarr The Morbid
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, I noticed they gave Mer-man antennae...:P

• Mechanizor
    replied
    Some inconsistencies in the art, but this is pretty awesome I must add.
    It reminds a lot of the awesome comic book/record pack (The power of Point-Dread) that came with the Point-Dread/Talon-Fighter playset when I was young, which I rebought a while ago from ebay!

Leave a comment:

• wallbie
    replied
    The other video had three stories to it. If memory serves; they were Rock Warriors, Demons of the Deep, and Maze of Doom. I liked the music in these videos for sure and how they tied each story together.

Yeah D.M., if you ever hear the tape that comes with "Caverns of Fear", you will be in store for some interesting performances, especially Skeletor. In fact, that series of book and tape sets were all performed by the same cast I believe.

Leave a comment:

• D.M.
    replied
    Caverns of fear - the only MOTU storybook released in Serbia. Albeit without the tape and oddly enough, released in 1994!
    BTW, that Tygra voicing Man-At-Arms?

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    replied
    I kinda dig it. It makes me think of those cheesy old Marvel cartoons from 60's like The Hulk and Iron Man. "Doctor Banner, pelted by gamma rays, turned into The Hulk..."

Leave a comment:

• wallbie
    replied
    Yeah dude, I've got both of these on VHS. I copied them over to a DVD so my son could watch them as much as he wants and not worry about the tape getting messed up. I'm curious about the She-Ra Golden Book video, too. Never knew that existed until a few months ago.

Leave a comment:

• Robarr The Morbid
    started a topic Masters of the Universe Book Animation

Masters of the Universe Book Animation

Check it out! A MOTU kids' book that's been animated!

Last edited by Robarr The Morbid; 07-13-2014, 02:32 AM.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X