No announcement yet.

Which army is the most dangerous?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MOTU Which army is the most dangerous?

Click image for larger version

Name:	10411726_10152614450189844_7644266906920478571_n.jpg
Views:	62
Size:	30.2 KB
ID:	23332
    Evil Warriors
    10.00%
    The Evil Horde
    70.00%
    Snake Men‎
    20.00%

I suppose that is all on how you look at it. In the world of Filmation, they are all equally no threat at all. The villains are clumsy, bungaling comic relief, inept at battle, easily fooled by heroes with stick on moustaches, and would probably complain at having to change (if Toyguru had his way) little Baby Skeletor's poop filled diaper

A more adult, mature take on the characters would probably reveal The Horde as being the single greatest threat to Eternia, as they are a powerful Intergalactic force, far more vast in numbers than Skeletor's crew, and far more technologically advanced than the Snakemen.

Its fiction. You decide.
    Last edited by ; 08-09-2014, 03:39 AM.

Comment

I would say the Snakemen are the most dangerous, because they will fight to the death for King Hiss. Plus, they will likely eat you or feed you to their king!!
      “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Comment

Evil Horde, of course. They're the ones with an actual army! :P
        “A society that gets rid of all its troublemakers goes downhill." ― Robert A. Heinlein

Comment

Yep Horde for me.
          "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

The Evil Horde, but the other two factions are cooler IMO.

Comment

The Evil Horde!
              “We change people through conversation, not through censorship." ― Jay Z

Comment

The Horde's taken over planets. They got my vote. Great banners in the OP by the way.
                I make my own MOTU video games. Wanna see?
                http://www.dailymotion.com/wallbie
                http://wallbie.deviantart.com/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/wallbieswarriors

Comment

The Evil Horde by far. It's an army. It's also a very diverse army. They not only invade, but they seem to add to their numbers.

The Evil Warriors are a bunch of mercenaries, not an army.

The Snakemen are a force, but they did get banished for hundreds/thousands of years, so they can't be that dangerous

Comment

The Evil Horde, because they gave way to Evil Warriors (since they govern over the dark part). If the Snake men were so big and bad, they wouldnt have been defeated.

Comment

I think it really all depends. If it was the 1987 movie universe, I would say that Skeletor's large army is the most dangerous threat. In the Filmation cartoon and the toy series, I would go with the Evil Horde with their massive army of Horde Troopers.
                      "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Now when you asked which army... I went with Snake Men because army would described the foot soldiers and not the team leaders Rattlor, Lashor, etc. And they are the most savage and primal of the armies in this universe (as of right now)

But if you meant the other I would say the Horde as each and everyone of of the members is a unique and varied master...

Comment

When I ever see polls like this my knee jerk reaction is to say Horde. Because things build up to them. i.e. if you think skeletor and his crew are bad mamma jammas look at these freaks.

But this time I'm calming down, relaxing and putting some thought and meaning into the word "dangerous". And say and voted for snake men.

Based on the simple fact that they will eat you. they are hybrid creatures that will eat you alive and whole.

And if that doesn't make one dangerous then I don't know what does.

Comment

I feel Skeletor has redeeming quality's that would shine in a battle of evils. I feel he would dig deep and even go as far as recruiting He-Man to join his faction to defeat Hordak and Hsss. So I pick the Evil Warriors camp even though I feel the Hordak's Evil Horde would be the strong favorite.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X