Grayskull Con 2013 - Mark Taylor panel feat. Emiliano Santalucia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grayskull Con 2013 - Mark Taylor panel feat. Emiliano Santalucia

The Mark Taylor panel featuring Emiliano Santalucia at Grayskull Con 2013.

You can check out the video by clicking HERE!

Click image for larger version

Name:	4005324_orig.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	24877
    “The internet treats censorship as a malfunction and routes around it." ― John Perry Barlow

Thanks for sharing.

Comment

This is great!
      “What is freedom of expression? Without the freedom to offend, it ceases to exist."― Salman Rushdie

Comment

I love listening to any of the He-Dads, especially Mark Taylor since he and Ted did the lions share of early conceptual & development work. Listening to Mark talk reminds me of George Lucas's early drafts pre-Ralph McQuarrie and Jack Kirby comics where he is his own writer. That unfiltered chaotic creativity requires an outside focusing agent. I love The Fourth World/New Gods...But the jack Kirby originals are almost incomprehensible, other writers helped to shape his vision. Mark Taylors "Eternia" (Europe?) reminds me of that. I'm still not sure, if Mark is sure if it's a medieval Fantasy or a prehistory Europe? I would be interested in reading a comic from his perspective, based on his ideas NOT OWNED by Mattel, though it might ring odd like Eastmen TMNT without Laird and vice versa, it would be an interesting exercise in Pop cultural archeology

I say that in lieu of having blurred out non published sketches of "Mattel Property"...

Torak of "Prehistory" (post apocalyptic or alternate history Earth?)
        Once upon a time, good advice was "be kind Rewind"now nobody remembers the past.

Masters of the universe The LOST TALES (a series of vintage style fan-comics and children's books)

Comment

nice, this is what is cool.
          “Anything is a dildo, if you're brave enough"
          Thomas Jefferson

Always looking to trade MOTUC to complete my collection.

Comment

Awesome, gonna check it out tomorrow!

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X