• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Scare Glow had a steed?

What do you think it would be?
    What would it look like?
    Would he have a minion instead?
    Should it glow?

I'd think panthor as a glowing skeleton...color change/translucent maybe.

If he had a minion like Imp or Pixel instead, I really don't know.
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

If the original toy had a horse for Scare Glow, I think it would have glowed in the dark. It probably would have come with a green or purple sadle.

"We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

• Battle Ram Man
      Battle Ram Man commented
      Editing a comment
      Yup. Preferably a creepy black "sleepy hollow" kind of horse with glow in the dark bones.

Kinda' like this?
    “Collective fear stimulates herd instinct, and tends to produce ferocity toward those who are not regarded as members of the herd.” ~Bertrand Russell

Comment

Skeletal horses are indeed cool, but I prefer Skeletal Dragons, they're not just only cooler, but also a lot more menacing! I'd say give him a boney Dragon.

Comment

I like the dragon idea.

Or even a hellhound.

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          The Dragon looks awesome, mostly due to the matching color scheme. I also like the giant flaming dog thing.

A spectral horse seems to make the most sense, as far as a toy goes. Now, the dragon adds another level of epic awesomeness.

As he is a 'ghost' and a master of fear and nightmares, perhaps his mount assumes whatever shape he needs.

I could see him on a giant spectral snake, or a shark, or even a ghostly goat. How about a 2 headed horse?

What about a ghostly griffen? Why limit him? Yeah now I'm leaning towards Griffen because a horse is an easy go to...
        Last edited by Sky Runner; 09-17-2014, 07:22 AM.

Comment

How about a lion?

Comment

• Captain Atkin
            Captain Atkin commented
            Editing a comment
            I just don't picture Scare Glow riding on a lion. I think a horse is more fitting as a steed for that character. I could also see it with wings like Swift Wind.

• Mechanizor
            Mechanizor commented
            Editing a comment
            Another cat?

I guess traditionally death or ghosts go hand in hand with riding horses. Frazetta had his death dealer riding one, original ghost rider, headless horseman, and even death was one of the four horsemen (not the toy guys).

Do we stick to the grain then or do we make him a conjurer or something else?

How about a minion? Skeleton Timekeeper, bird of prey, vampire bat, soul sapping serpent....
          Last edited by Andy; 09-16-2014, 06:55 PM. Reason: cause I suck at spellign

Comment

Battle Bones seems to fill the role nicely ...

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
              What do you think it would be?
              What would it look like?
              Would he have a minion instead?
              Should it glow?

I'd think panthor as a glowing skeleton...color change/translucent maybe.

If he had a minion like Imp or Pixel instead, I really don't know.
              I think you mean Imp or the nameless lizard pet Kobra Kahn had. Calling it Pixel, only legitimizes another one of TG's feel good fraternizing with fans fluff pieces.

I make this statement in jest, but I hope it serves as a reminder, kind of like his ******** bio names. For example, I know that Goat-Man's real name isn't Klacky. What is it? Anything that I want it to be that wasn't cooked up by the esteemed ToyScrewYou, and the only reason I refer to him as such is because its just easier to type that Guru of Nothing, or Guru of Lies.
              Last edited by Sky Runner; 01-09-2015, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• Andy
                Andy commented
                Editing a comment
                I wasn't really trying to legitimize anything. I don't read the bios. I only remember pixel because of the walkthroughs.

It's not TM'd or anything so anyone can call him anything they want. Annoying lizard pet of kobra kahn from the 200x series works but Pixel was just quicker to say.

Guest commented
                Editing a comment
                That is why I said, my comment was in jest.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X