He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He-Man and the Masters of the Universe Magazine

Does anyone know if someone has scanned all of these and archived them? It would be amazing if this website had the entire archive available. I LOVED these magazines as a kid, but I don't have any of them anymore. I'd really be keen on seeing them again, so scans for everyone to enjoy would be ideal.

Maybe this could be a project for the website? Trying to track these down and get them all scanned and uploaded for us all (and future fans) to enjoy?
    "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

This is something that will most likely happen in the near future. Requires buying old magazines off Ebay and scanning them. Could take a little while, but it is on the roadmap.
    "We must always value life. Even the life of one who opposes us." ― He-Man

Comment

Cool. Sounds like a plan.
      "If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." ― Noam Chomsky

Comment

I see movie programs from the 80's at cons a lot, Alien, Willow, Rocky, Rambo, Star Trek, etc. Always ask if they have one for Masters but haven't had any luck yet!
        He-Man: "It's not her you want, it's me. It's always been between us."

Comment

I just happen to have every issue complete with center poster.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X